Monday, February 21, 2011

Lost Cause

For whatever reason, I'm starting to think of dragging one of my old stories out into the light. It's not like I don't have a billion (okay, not a billion) current projects to work on.  The one I'm thinking of is something of a dystopian, so I'm sure I'm thinking of it because I've read several dystopians recently.

Then I was thinking I should make a documentary, but I realized I have no idea how to do something like that.  It's probably a better idea to leave that to the pros.  Or that dipshit, Michael Moore.

I guess I should focus on whatever takes my focus at whatever time I'm focusing on.  I'm waiting on my EIN to come in the mail so I can switch my brain on to the bookshop again, even though I'm already sort of bugging out about it and realizing I have no idea what I'd be doing with a bookshop.  Ah, well.  I enjoy lost causes.

Now it's back to considering my dystopian novel.  I love the idea of it, so I'll let it simmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment